This 31-year-old sold $700,000 of stuff online without buying any inventory

5 Likes

“His business has a 2.59% customer return rate”

Is that true for all dropshipping sites? Why is that?

3 Likes

That is not true for all dropshipping businesses. Every business is different.

In fact that is why you want to collect as many emails as possible to so you can get them to return without spending on advertising.

4 Likes

I find the premise of this story highly implausible. He must have had some financial backing to succeed after multiple website failures because each website requires several hundred dollars in start-up costs, a domain, a legal entity and website construction, at a minimum.

4 Likes

That isn’t much money. People invest tens of thousands or hundreds of thousands of dollars to start a business. With dropshipping you can launch multiple businesses and see if it will succeed with just a few thousand dollars.

I know many people that have been through the same situation and it took them several stores before they finally succeeded.

Don’t forget, there aren’t many expenses to launch a dropshipping business.

What happens many times is it takes some failures to learn how the business works and then you put everything together and succeed in the next store. This happens often.

4 Likes

From $0 to $600K per month Selling Tea at 22 Years Old | Gretta Van Riel

5 Likes

Here’s another older article about the same guy that goes into a little more detail.
https://www.oberlo.com/blog/general-store-formula

5 Likes

He didn’t have money for a taxi, but had a few thousand for a startup, is how it’s framed in the first article. The second one reveals, he had a decent 9-5 job.

3 Likes

[Case Study] How This Dropshipping Store Makes $1M Per Month

5 Likes

He’s excellent, one of the best channels I’ve seen for dropshipping.

4 Likes

Check this out very informational:

How To Make $1,000 Starting A Shopify Store From Scratch
https://sumo.com/stories/shopify-case-study

2 Likes

Another great dropshipping channel.

STARTING OVER: What I’d do if I started Dropshipping as a beginner

4 Likes

People are literally earning thousands of dollars per month with NFTs. I wish I had more knowledge about how they work.

1 Like

Is very good