Teachable Coaching Challenge

If you didn’t get a chance to check out Teachable’s online coaching masterclass, you missed a great how-to session on using online coaching to start or grow any business with the things you already have—your experience.

The good news is, they’re taking things two steps further to help creative entrepreneurs move their businesses online and unlock new revenue opportunities with an online coaching incubator.

Teachable has opened registration for their upcoming “Online Coaching Challenge”. It’s a curated online experience designed to build and accelerate profitable online coaching businesses, from set up to sale in under a month.

I believe there isn’t a better time to explore new business opportunities like this or a better partner to help navigate building a brand new offering. If you’d like to learn more about participating, simply visit the link below:

Your invitation:

Teachable’s “Online Coaching Challenge

Here is how it works:

• Open registration runs from 6/15 to 6/30.

• The challenge runs from 7/1 to 7/31.

• In addition to all the benefits of Teachable, you’ll get exclusive access to a brand new Coaching feature set.

• Get access to several live working sessions with online coaching experts and experienced mentors.

• Step-by-step guidance on how to set up your online coaching service, including how to onboarding clients, accept payments, and tracking your revenue.

• Actionable content delivered straight to your inbox—like how to estimate your earning potential so you know exactly how to price out your coaching service.

• Track your progress, earn rewards, get a chance to be featured on the Teachable blog or upcoming podcast.

If you’ve participated in their previous sales incubators, you know they’re guaranteed to pack a ton of value for individuals and businesses of all sizes.

If you’re ready to explore a new business opportunity, I’d recommend registering today. I’ll be joining and can’t wait to see you there.

Your invitation:

Teachable’s “Online Coaching Challenge

Looks like I joined the forums a little too late…Let us know when they begin the next challenge. Thanks!